7th September 2015, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to study in Canada after completing 12th from Non medical stream?

Which course is best to study in Canada after completing 12th from Non medical stream?

8th September 2015, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to study in Canada after completing 12th from Non medical stream?

You can pursue any course of your interest after completion of your 12th standard from Non-Medical Science stream. The selection of course depends upon your interest. Since, you have completed 12th standard from Non-Medical Science stream, you can pursue your higher studies in B.E/B.Tech, BBA, BCA, B.Sc, CA, BHM, etc. I suggest you to opt for B.E/B.Tech or CA course as there are many job opportunities available after completion of these courses.
8th September 2015, 10:42 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to study in Canada after completing 12th from Non medical stream?

There are many course options after 12th to be pursued in Canada even though you are from non-medical stream. You should choose the course in a field in which :-

- You have interest to study and know more.
- You are comfortable with the subjects and the fundamentals.
- You want your professional life to be in that field and ready to work in that field in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?