26th September 2014, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?

Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10 2 in Non Medical stream?
I have done 2 in non-medical stream..what can i do further in Canada and what course i have to choose...

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is a better choice for me to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 in Non Medical stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Which stream is a best choice for me to join after completion of 10th Class having interest in Maths?
  3. What should I do after passing 12th other than medicine?
  4. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada?
  5. What are the other options available for me after completing my inter with CEC group?
  6. Is it a good choice to have both medical and non medical in 12th class?
  7. What to choose after completion of 12th standard with non medical stream to go for abroad like Canada, America and New zeland?
  8. What rank can I get after scoring 102 marks in under graduate course of medical science?
  9. Can i get Medical training in Canada after completion of MBBS from Bangladesh?
  10. Last date to fill the application form to get admission for BA or B.Sc courses?
  11. Career Scope for further studies in Canada after completion of 10+2 in non medical stream?
  12. Is it a right choice for me to do CA course after completion of M.Com course? Career Options after completion of M.Com course?
  13. How to join Air Force after completion of 12th class with Non Medical stream?
  14. Can I join NIT under PGECET? I have scored 102 rank in PGECET
  15. Is this a right choice to join as Bank PO after the completion of B.Tech in IT?
  16. Which PG courses I can join in Canada after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Top Universities offering this course?
  17. How to go to canada after passing 12th? I want to go in medical
  18. What is the best choice for me after completion of B.Tech Civil Engineering? What jobs are suitable for me?

23rd October 2014, 12:43 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is better choice to join in Canada after completion of 10+2 Non-Medical?

You can opt for various courses in Canada. If you are planning to stay in Canada, then you can take up courses in the fields which are in good demand in Canada. You can take up courses in the field of engineering. Computer Science Engineering or Information Technology related courses are in high demand not only in Canada but also in the entire world. So you can take up such courses. Otherwise you can go for paper production sector or lumbering courses since these courses are in high demand and one can have lucrative career option in these sectors.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?