5th August 2019, 05:21 AM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Business Computing with Cyber Security) in University of Brighton?

Please let me know about the fee expenses of BSc(Business Computing with Cyber Security) course which is available at the University of Brighton. I just want to know about the duration of this particular course also. Kindly tell me immediately.

9th August 2019, 05:17 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Business Computing with Cyber Security) in University of Brighton?

University of Brighton offers B.Sc. in Business Computing with Cyber Security course. Duration of this course is 4 years(With placement year) in full-time mode. Course starts in the month of September 2019. Tuition fee of B.Sc. in Business Computing with Cyber Security course is £14,460 per year and the professional placement year fee is £2,060.
12th August 2019, 10:18 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of BSc(Business Computing with Cyber Security) in University of Brighton?

Business Computing with Cyber Security BSc(Hons)

Full-time -3 years || With placement year - 4 years

-->UK/EU (full-time)- 9,250 GBP per year.

-->International (full-time)- 14,460 GBP per year.

Placement year fee for international student is £2,060 .

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.brighton.ac.uk/courses/study/business-computing-with-cyber-security-bsc-hons.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?