15th October 2019, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

Course duration and fee expenses of MSc(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Saskatchewan?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in MSc(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Saskatchewan. I would like to know about the duration of this course. Can you tell me the overall fee expenses of this course?

18th October 2019, 03:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration and fee expenses of MSc(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Saskatchewan?

The University of Saskatchewan offers 2 years of M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering program. The tuition fee of an M.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering program is $6730.80 per academic year. For more details regarding this course, you should visit https://grad.usask.ca/programs/mecha...ng.php#Program
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?