13th July 2019, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

Course duration of LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

I am looking forward to study LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London. However, I don’t know about the duration of this course. Can anyone of you kindly let me know about the duration of this course?

16th July 2019, 06:42 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

LLM in Human Rights Law at Queen Mary University of London is available in Full time and part time. In full time the course duration is 1 year and in part time the course duration is 2 years.

I am also giving you the university website link for your reference that is www.qmul.ac.uk
16th July 2019, 08:15 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course duration of LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London?

Queen Mary University of London offering L.L.M. in Human Rights Law program. Duration of this program is 1 year in full-time mode and 3 years in part-time mode. Aim of this program is to provide a conceptual understanding of international law relating to the promotion and protection of human rights at the international, regional and domestic levels. For more details visit at https://www.qmul.ac.uk/postgraduate/...es/121360.html
17th July 2019, 12:31 AM
Himaniii
Senior Member+

Course Duration of LLM(Human Rights Law) in Queen Mary University of London is 1 year.

Requirement:-

A full and detailed CV/resume is required for all applications and is particularly relevant where professional experience needs to be considered.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?