20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Course fee and duration of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) course in University of Bath?

Respected Sir, I want to study in Abroad. Actually I am interested to do my MSc(Electronic Systems Design) from University of Bath. Can I know about the course fee of this Post Graduation course? And please let me know about the course duration also.

25th October 2018, 09:41 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) course in University of Bath?

Tuition fee of M.Sc. in Electronic Systems Design program is £26,375.
Duration of M.Sc. in Electronic Systems Design program is 2 years(4 semesters).

For more details you should visit to https://www.bath.ac.uk/courses/postg...nth-placement/
25th October 2018, 10:17 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course fee and duration of MSc(Electronic Systems Design) course in University of Bath?

MSc(Electronic Systems Design) course offered in University of Bath is duration of one year. Tuition fee for this course is given below.

Home/EU students: £11,875
International students: £26,375

You can get more details on the below mentioned website link.
https://www.bath.ac.uk/corporate-inf...-fees-2018-19/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?