18th March 2019, 02:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BEng(Mechanical and Electrical Engineering) in University of Bristol?

I am interested to study BEng(Mechanical and Electrical Engineering) in University of Bristol. But I don’t know about the structure of this course. Kindly let me know about the course structure as well as course duration. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

22nd March 2019, 11:23 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BEng(Mechanical and Electrical Engineering) in University of Bristol?

Duration of BEng in Mechanical and Electrical Engineering program is 3 years. This course consists with Lectures, Seminars Research projects and Assessments. This program will give you the fundamental knowledge and skills of mechanical and electrical engineering so that you can satisfy the strong industrial demand in a unique way. In the third year you will choose either a group design project or an individual research project. For detailed information regarding this program you should visit to http://www.bristol.ac.uk/study/under...l-engineering/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?