7th July 2018, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of BS(Nursing) in Parkland College?

I want to do BS(Nursing) course from Parkland College. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Scholarships available to study BS(Nursing) in Parkland College?
  2. Is campus interview available for BS(Nursing) students in Parkland College?
  3. Can I study BS(Nursing) in Parkland College being a 12th Science student?
  4. Entrance exams available to study BS(Nursing) in Parkland College?
  5. Course structure & duration of BHMS in GHMCH?
  6. In which college should I do Marine Engineering? Fee structure of the course, duration and the placement status? What is the eligibility criteria of it? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Course structure & duration of BSc(Mathematics) in Balrampur College?
  8. What is the admission procedure to get admission in government marine engineering college? Fee structure, duration and placement details?
  9. Fashion Designing course duration and fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Course structure and duration of PhD(Computer Science) in Dr. GR Damodaran College of Science? -- [New]
  11. Course structure and duration of Bachelor in Digital Audio Technology in Cogswell College?
  12. Course structure and duration of MBA(Human Resource Management) in Meredith College?
  13. List of universities which offers BDS course in Abroad?
  14. Duration and fee structure of CA stages? Which bank provides loan for studying CA course?
  15. B.ed courses in Hindi medium in Pune
  16. Course structure and duration of BE(Mechatronics Engineering) in KDU University College?
  17. Course structure and duration of BCom(Information Technology) in Dr. Damodaran College of Science?
  18. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
10th July 2018, 06:45 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of BS(Nursing) in Parkland College?

Duration of Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is around 4 years. If you want to know about structure of this course, you should visit to below mentioned link i.e.
http://www.parklandcollege.sk.ca/programs/university/firstyear/prenursing.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?