28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?

Respected Sir, I want to secure an admission in LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law. I would like to know about the structure of this course. So, can you tell me the structure and the duration also of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee expenses of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  2. Financial aid to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  3. Admission procedure and requirements to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  4. Course structure and duration of MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University?
  5. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  6. Is there human rights law diploma course in ILS law college? What is its course duration and fee structure?
  7. Course structure and duration of LLM(Entertainment and New Media Law) in Loyola Law College, Los Angeles?
  8. What is the fee structure followed for National Level LLM course?
  9. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Income Tax & Company Law in Bharati Vidyapeeth’s New Law College, Kolhapur?
  10. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  11. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th?
  12. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  13. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
  14. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  15. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  17. Course structure and duration of Diploma in Environmental Law in Noida International University?
  18. What is the maximum age limit for BL in Tamilnadu?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?