2nd June 2018, 12:27 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?

Dear Sir, can I know about the duration of LLM(Corporate Compliance) course available in Fordham University School of Law? Please tell me the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams available to study LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?
  2. Is it beneficial to study LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?
  3. Eligibility to study LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law for BA(LLB) student?
  4. Fee expenses of LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?
  5. Course structure and duration of LLM(Dispute Resolution) in University of Missouri School of Law?
  6. How to apply for LLB after B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What are the colleges in which I can take admission in LLB 3rd year program
  8. Eligibility to join LLB after graduation and B.A LLB course after 12th?
  9. Which of the following colleges are the best, Symbiosis Law School Noida, Amity Law School, University school of law and legal studies?
  10. Can I do LLB after passing 12th in commerce stream
  11. Duration of Business Law course? Fee structure and universities offering the course? Difference between business law and LLB?
  12. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  13. Is there job assurance if doing Law after B.Tech? Duration and fee structure of Law course?
  14. Course structure and duration of LLM(Banking & Debt Finance Law) in The University of Law, UK? -- [New]
  15. Is Symbiosis Law School Noida good? Which is better between Symbiosis Law School(Noida), Amity, University School of Law and Legal Studies?
  16. Colleges for 5 year LL.B course?
  17. Course structure and duration of LLM(Advocacy) in American University Washington College of Law?
  18. Which are the best type of LLB courses?
1st July 2018, 02:25 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law?

"LLM(Corporate Compliance) in Fordham University School of Law"

LLM(Corporate Compliance) is a course duration of one year (two semesters) in full-time mode. Part-time basis programs can be completed in some three semesters or students can enhance their studies to fit their busy schedules.

>Course structure:

Credit Hours
Program Specific Required Courses
Additional Required Courses
Elective Courses

For details about above mentioned courses, please visit to the link mentioned below.

https://www.fordham.edu/info/22606/corporate_compliance

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 04:33 PM. Reason: Remove @
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?