18th March 2019, 03:44 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and duration of MSc(Tropical Medicine and International Health) in London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?

Hello everyone, I want to do MSc(Tropical Medicine and International Health) course from London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine. Can I know the duration of this course? Kindly tell me about the course duration and also the structure of this course. Thank you!

22nd March 2019, 11:40 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and duration of MSc(Tropical Medicine and International Health) in London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine?

Duration of M.Sc. in Tropical Medicine and International Health program is one year full-time or split-study over two years. This program starts in the month of September every year and taught entirely in English language. In this program you will learn about different elements causation, pathogenesis, clinic features, diagnosis, management and control of major parasitic, bacterial and viral diseases affecting tropical and developing countries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?