4th May 2019, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Bradford?

Kindly provide me the structure of BEng(Mechanical Engineering) course. I want to get admission for this course in University of Bradford? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

11th May 2019, 02:08 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of BEng(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Bradford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Kindly provide me the structure of BEng(Mechanical Engineering) course. I want to get admission for this course in University of Bradford? So I want to know about the course structure. Kindly tell me about the fee expenses also. Thank you!

The course structure of BEng (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering at University of Bradford is given below:

First Year:

Core:

Mathematical Methods and Applications
Design, Build and Test
Engineering Materials
Electronics and Mechanics
Computer Aided Engineering
Thermo fluids 1

Second Year:

Core:

Mechanics of Machines and Vibration
Group Project
Engineering Mathematics and Statistics
Materials and Manufacturing Technologies
Thermo fluids
Instrumentation, Measurement & Control Systems

Final Year:

Core:

Integrated Design
Individual Research Project
Materials Failure Analysis and Reliability

Option:

Project Management and Six Sigma
Sustainable Energy
Petroleum Engineering
Vehicle Design and Analysis
Advanced Fluid Mechanics with Aerodynamics

The fee for the BEng (Hons.) Mechanical Engineering in University of Bradford is £18,240 (sandwhich year - £1,824)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?