1st January 2019, 10:07 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering?

Can anyone of you tell me about the fee expenses for Master of Aerospace Engineering course in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering? I want to join this course so I want to know about the fee expenses. Kindly let me know about the course structure also.

7th January 2019, 11:30 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Aerospace Engineering in IPSA: Aeronautics and Space Graduate School of Engineering?

Duration of Master of Aerospace Engineering program in IPSA is 2 years comprising 4 semesters. For more details regarding program structure you should visit to https://www.ipsa.fr/en/studies/Postgraduate1Programme

Tuition fee of this course is €7600.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?