27th July 2018, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Education in New England College?

Hi friends, can you please help me to know about the course fee of Master of Education which is available in New England College? Kindly let me know about the course fee asap. I would like to know about the course.

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying Master of Education in New England College?
  2. Fee expenses of MA(Education) in Bhartiyam Institute of Professional Education & Technology?
  3. Course structure & fee expenses of BHMS in AHMCH?
  4. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Biomedical Engineering in Ku Leuven?
  5. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Physical Education) in DM College of Science, Imphal?
  6. Is Master of Education course offered online in New England College?
  7. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Biofabrication in Utrecht University?
  8. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Health Education & Nutrition in Ruxmaniben Deepchand Gardi Medical College, Ujjain?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of PhD(Physical Education) in Banasthali Vidyapith?
  10. Course structure and fee expenses of Master’s in Audit Analytics in Bentley University?
  11. Course structure & fee expenses of BSc(Anthropology) in Gurucharan College?
  12. Course structure & fee expenses of B.El.Ed in Aditi Mahavidyalaya?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of Master in Integrated Systems Biology in University of Luxembourg?
  14. Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Fine Arts in Sculpture course of Jamia Millia Islamia?
  15. How to apply for education loan? Fee structure of Motilal Nehru for MCA?
  16. Course structure and fee expenses of Diploma in Radiology and Imaging Technology in MRCC College of Technical Education, Medinipur? -- [New]
  17. Fee expenses of MBA(Commerce and Information Technology) in Master Tara Singh Memorial College for Women?
  18. Course structure and fee expenses of BSc(Health Information Administration) in Manipal Academy of Higher Education, Madhav Nagar? -- [Most Discussed]
30th July 2018, 05:50 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of Master of Education in New England College?

fee expenses of Master of Education in New England College is around $20,160 to $22,560.

>Course structure

Core Courses for the Master of Education (28 credits):-

The Psychology of Learning Communities (4cr)
Research Practicum I (2cr)
Research Practicum II (2cr)
Dynamics of Curriculum and Instruction (4cr)
Methods of Evaluation and *Assessment:* Using Data Meaningfully (4cr)
Dynamics of Education Reform and Systems Change (4cr)
Fundamentals of Educational Inquiry: Action Research I (2cr)
Fundamentals of Educational Inquiry: Action Research II (2cr)
Portfolios I-IV (1cr each)

=>Electives for Concentrations:

Alternative Education
Curriculum and Instruction
Digital and Media Literacy
Educational Leadership
Educational Leadership: Principal Certification
English
History
Literacy: Math
Literacy: Reading and Language Arts
School Climate Leadership
Special Education
School Principal (or CAGS)
STEM
Storytelling

Last edited by ppsahu; 6th August 2018 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?