2nd April 2019, 02:08 AM
Unregistered

Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a keen interest to do MSc(Human Resource Management) from University of South Wales. So, I would like to know about the expenses of this course. Can I know about the structure of this course also?

8th April 2019, 04:31 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales?

MSc(Human Resource Management) in University of South Wales is full time 1 year or 2 year part time course. International students can study only full time course. Fee expenses for this course is given below:

For August 2018 - July 2019 Fees:
Full-time International fee: £13000

For August 2019 - July 2020 Fees
Full-time International fee: £13400

MSc(Human Resource Management) comprises of Lectures, Discussion within teams and groups, Assessment (that is a combination of examinations and assessed coursework in the form of essays, portfolios and projects, reports, case studies, presentations, design tasks and primary/secondary research).

For more details:
https://www.southwales.ac.uk/courses...ce-management/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?