25th February 2016, 11:47 PM
Unregistered

Course structure of Master's in Communication of Stanford University?

Sir,
I am Surya and I am pursuing B.E.(IT). I want to do Master's in Communication in Abroad. I am looking for admission in Stanford University. So, before this I like to know the course structure of Master's in Communication of this university. Please provide me immediately.

Related Questions:
  1. Want to join Stanford University for Masters in Aerospace Engineering : Is it a good option?
  2. Required percentage of marks to do Masters in Aerospace from Stanford University?
  3. How to go abroad for masters? I am a B.Tech electronics and communication
  4. Criteria for admission in Masters degree at Harvard University or UC berkeley University or Stanford University? Admission with scholarship?
  5. List of the universities in Germany in structural civil engineering in Ph.D? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to do MBA from Harvard or Stanford university? Financial aid for meritorious student?
  7. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  8. Courses available to study for B.Sc(Home Science) male graduate?
  9. Names of recognized institutes offering PG diploma in Project Management?
  10. How to get Stanford University UG degree from India?
  11. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  12. List of colleges which offer M.Sc(Genetics) in Abroad? Total expenses of this course?
  13. List of good Universities in Germany where I can apply for PhD in Pharmacology?
  14. How to do MS in US? Which are the top universities for MS in Networking?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria followed for getting admission for masters in mass communication?
  16. Am I eligible to pursue masters in mass communication after completion of degree in English honors? -- [New]
  17. Which universities can I apply after scoring 1370, 9 CGPA and 96% in 12th? What are the possibilities of funding?
  18. List of top 10 universities in US for MS in VLSI or Embedded system
22nd October 2017, 04:55 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Course structure of Master's in Communication of Stanford University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir,
I am Surya and I am pursuing B.E.(IT). I want to do Master's in Communication in Abroad. I am looking for admission in Stanford University. So, before this I like to know the course structure of Master's in Communication of this university. Please provide me immediately.

Stanford University offers Master of Arts in Communication / Graduate Program in Journalism program. The course syllabus is as follows:

Journalism Law
Public Affairs Data Journalism I
Public Affairs Data Journalism II
Perspective of American Journalism
News Reporting and Writing Fundamentals
Multimedia Storytelling: Reporting and Production Using Audio, Still Images and Video
Journalism Thesis
Two Additional specialized reporting courses from a list of ten

Stanford University Communication Department website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?