18th March 2015, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

Hello,
I am a B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student.
I want to study in Abroad after my B.Tech.
So I want to know about the courses for further studies.
Kindly help me to know about courses.

19th March 2015, 09:35 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses available to study in Abroad for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) student?

You can pursue your higher studies in Master's degree courses like M.S, MBA, etc. in Abroad after completion of your B.Tech (Mechanical Engineering) course. To get admission in Master's degree courses in Abroad universities, you need to appear in GRE/GMAT based upon the selection of your course whether MBA or MS course and also you need to prove your English Language Proficiency skills by appearing in TOEFL/IELTS examinations. By qualifying these examinations with good score, you can apply for admission to Master's degree courses in Abroad universities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?