4th April 2015, 03:57 AM
Unregistered

Detailed information about GRE to study MS in USA?

Sir
I would like to get the information of GRE
for going USA for doing MS.
Kindly tell me about GRE for doing so.
Waiting for your reply.

6th April 2015, 10:16 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about GRE to study MS in USA?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Test. It is a standardised test which is mainly taken by candidates who are interested to pursue Master's degree courses in US universities. GRE examination is administrated by Educational Training Service (ETS). GRE examination is conducted throughout the year. The GRE examination tests to measure verbal reasoning, quantitative reasoning, analytical writing, and critical thinking skills of a student. The GRE examination is conducted for 340 marks. The GRE examination score is valid for a period of five years.
6th April 2015, 11:56 PM
harishydv
Senior Member+

GRE (Graduate Record Examination)

* The Graduate Record Examination is administrated by the Educational testing services.

* The GRE has been developed to evaluate the verbal, analytically and mathematical skills of the candidate.

* The students seeking admission into any masters program in the US and many other European countries are required to take GRE.

* You can take the GRE Revised General Test once in every 60 days and not more than 5 times within 12 moths period. You can choose to take only paper based GRE or you may choose computer based test.

* Most Us universities have made it mandatory for a student to complete 16 years of education for admission to science and engineering program.

* All the top universities and more than 600 Business schools in US, UK, Europe, Singapore and Australia were accept the GRE.
7th April 2015, 10:05 AM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examinations. This is an exam to test the ability of a candidate in Analytical, Verbal and Quantitative sections. Candidates who want to pursue MS in foreign universities should appear for this exam and the candidates can use GRE exam score to apply for admission in foreign universities. You can appear for GRE exam at any time by booking a slot, because GRE exam is conducted throughout the year.

GRE Exam Pattern:-
The GRE exam is conducted in three sections

Section I:-(40 marks)
1) Verbal Reasoning
i) Reading Comprehension
ii) Text Completion
iii) Sentence Equivalence

Section II:-(40 marks)
1) Quantitative Reasoning

Section III:-(6 points)
1) Analytical Writing Assessment
i) Issue-Task essay
ii )Argument-Task essays
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?