16th July 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?

Respected Sir, I have searched alot but couldn’t get the proper details of Master in International Business Law course which is available in University of Helsinki. Can anyone of you please provide me the details of this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Admission procedure to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  2. Requirements to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  3. Entrance exams available to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?
  4. Eligibility to study Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki for LLB student?
  5. Detailed information about LLM(International Tax Law) in Vienna University of Economics and Business?
  6. Which are the foreign universities offering online MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any specialization in MBA? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Detailed information about Master of Commercial Law in Melbourne Law School?
  9. How to do PG course after doing BBM course?
  10. Possibility to study LLM in Abroad for B.A.(Political Science) student?
  11. Postgraduate courses available to study in Abroad for private B.A. and regulate ETT candidate?
  12. How may I do Ph.D? What's the fee structure? I've completed MID(Master of International Business) from Rajasthan university
  13. Will it be worth to do MBA in international business in UK? What will be the job opportunities of Law+MBA course?
  14. Which further course i can study in abroad after B.Com completion in India?
  15. What are the subjects offered in LLB after 12th standard?
  16. Is it possible to do any law courses in correspondence while doing M.Phil?
  17. Admission details of Master in Business Strategy and International Management in Istao Istituto Adriano Olivetti? -- [New]
  18. Courses available to study in US for MBA(Finance & HR) postgraduate?
24th August 2018, 10:02 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki?

Detailed information about Master in International Business Law in University of Helsinki is given below.

Level of study: Master's or equivalent

Mode of study: Full Time

Thematic area: Law

Language of instruction: English

Degree or Qualification: Master in International Business Law

Course Duration: 24 months

Tuition Fee: 13,000*EUR/year (non-EU/EEA students)

For more details
https://www.helsinki.fi/en/masters-p...17.56763361773
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?