19th October 2018, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MEng(Printed Intelligence) course offered in Oulu University of Applied Sciences?

Respected Sir, I want to study my MEng(Printed Intelligence) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in Oulu University of Applied Sciences. Kindly let me know about this course available in this institute. Please provide me the details

26th October 2018, 10:11 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about MEng(Printed Intelligence) course offered in Oulu University of Applied Sciences?

Oulu University of Applied Sciences offering Master's degree in Engineering i.e. M.Eng. in Printed Intelligence. Duration of this course is 1-2 years(60 credits) and total cost of this course is around €10,000. In order to pursue this course you must have a Bachelor's degree and minimum three years of field specific work experience. Also you must have GRE test and TOEFL/IELTS test score card. For more details about this course you should visit to https://www.oamk.fi/en/studies-and-a...lligence-meng/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?