28th June 2018, 02:50 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about MSc(Management and Informatics) offered in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?

Hi friends, can you tell me about the details of the course which is MSc(Management and Informatics) available in B2 Ljubljana School of Business? Please provide me the details of this course asap.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  3. Eligibility to study MSc(Management and Informatics) in B2 Ljubljana School of Business for BBA(H) student?
  4. Job opportunities through MSc(Management and Informatics) of B2 Ljubljana School of Business?
  5. Which colleges can I get after scoring 98.71 percentile in MAT?
  6. Detailed information about Master in Global Management offered in West Pomeranian Business School?
  7. Salary of Associate Business Analyst in Ameex?
  8. Which are the entrance exams conducted for higher studies after B.E Geoinformatics? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Detailed information about Bachelor in Finance course offered at Sykes College of Business?
  10. Detailed information about MSc(Global Business Management) in BHMS Business & Hotel Management School? -- [New]
  11. Which are the good MBA colleges in Kolkata?
  12. Detailed information about Bachelor in Financial Management & Services offered in Business Academy Aarhus?
  13. Is there any difference between B.Sc Informatics and B.Sc Information Technology?
  14. Details information about Master of Business(Fashion) course offered in Rutgers Business School?
  15. Detailed information about MA(PR and Event Management) course offered in Amity School of Communication?
  16. Colleges offering BSc Informatics in Kerala? I am a 12th student
  17. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  18. Universities offering MBA(Entrepreneurship) Abroad
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?