3rd June 2018, 01:22 PM
Unregistered

Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?

Respected Sir, I want to study my PhD(Economics) in Abroad. I am interested to get admission in University of Guelph. Kindly let me know about this course available in this University. Please provide me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Detailed information about B.Sc(Mathematics) course offered in Anna University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph? Duration of this course?
  3. Detailed information about BBA course offered in Christ University, Bangalore?
  4. Documents required to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph?
  5. Detailed information, fee structure, model question papers and scholarships offered by GRE?
  6. Admission procedure to study PhD(Economics) in University of Guelph?
  7. Detailed information about Bachelor in Information Technology course offered in Vamk University of Applied Sciences?
  8. What is the procedure for admission in M.A(Geography)? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get PG exam forms in Mumbai?
  10. Detailed information about M.Phil(Commerce) offered in Nagpur University to M.Com postgraduate?
  11. Detailed information about Annamalai University PhD entrance exam? Subjects offered in PhD at Annamalai University?
  12. Does Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar offers MSc(Organic Chemistry) course?
  13. Detailed information about PhD course offered in Cambridge University, UK for UGC-NET aspirant?
  14. Pay Scale of Software Engineers in GeekyAnts? -- [New]
  15. Eligibility to get PhD(Economics) admission in University of Guelph? Fee expenses of PhD(Economics)?
  16. Detailed information about M.Phil(Commerce) course offered in Atal Bihari Vajpayee Vishwavidyalaya?
  17. Detailed information and eligibility to get scholarship offered by University of Cambridge?
  18. Detailed information about Implantology Fellowship offered in Dr. MGR Medical University?
30th June 2018, 10:04 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed information about PhD(Economics) course offered in University of Guelph?

As a student in the programme Ph.D in Economics in University of Guelph , you will benefit from learning and conducting your own research beside some of the world's most renowned economists and leaders in financial economic theory.

Educational Qualifications:
>>Master's degree in Economics
>>Minimum A- average (first class, or 80%)
>> Two strong supporting letters of reference
>> English Proficiency Tests scorecard

Application Mode:
Candidates have to apply through online.

Fees: Fees of the course is $17,832.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?