22nd May 2015, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Difference between GRE and TOEFL?

what is the difference between gre and toefl?

Please reply me soon

Related Questions:
  1. In which entrance exam should I appear between GRE and TOEFL to study MS?
  2. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  3. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  4. Difference between GRE and TOEFL? -- [New]
  5. Which all exams are necessary to do MS in USA?
  6. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  7. Detailed information about scholarship provided by universities in Abroad for MS? Preparation tips for GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Is there any way to apply for Ph.D in US without doing GRE/TOEFL?
  9. Whether it is possible to get admission without GRE or TOEFL?
  10. Difference between GRE and TOEFL? Which test is easier to take? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying M.Tech in USA?
  12. Will it be okay to appear in GRE and TOEFL after dropping job? If I am doing so shall I have to show job experience?
  13. Am I eligible to do MS in Germany? What will be the fee structure?
  14. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  15. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  16. Eligibility criteria of TOEFL and GRE exams?
  17. What is the difference between GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  18. Detailed information for attaining GRE TOEFL and financial support to do MS program in best universities?
22nd May 2015, 05:15 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Difference between GRE and TOEFL?

GRE stands for Graduate Record Test and TOEFL stands for Test of English as a Foreign Language. GRE is a standardised test which is accepted by many US universities for providing admission to Master degree courses whereas TOEFL helps you to prove your English Language Proficiency skills to get admission in Abroad universities. The validity of GRE score is 5 years and that of TOEFL is 2 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?