30th July 2019, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Documents required to get BSc(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Chichester?

I would like to know about the documents which are essentially required for getting admission in University of Chichester for BSc(Digital Marketing) course? Please let me know about the documents immediately.

2nd August 2019, 06:18 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Documents required to get BSc(Digital Marketing) admission in University of Chichester?

You must have the following documents before applying at the University of Chichester for B.Sc. in Digital Marketing program:-
1. A copy of your international passport.
2. An original copy of the secondary school certificate.
3. A personal interest statement indicating your specific interests.
4. Your updated and signed CV(optional).
5. Proof of proficiency in the English language demonstrated by IELTS.
6. Two Letters of Recommendation.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?