28th August 2021, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

Does Germany offer masters in Agricultural Engineering and technology?

Germany offers masters in Agricultural Enggering and technology???,

31st August 2021, 08:13 PM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Germany offer masters in Agricultural Engineering and technology?

Yes, Germany offers Masters in Agricultural Engineering and Technology. The qualification required to do a master's degree is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. International students are required to submit proof of English as well as German language proficiency in many universities. The test scores required for German Language Proficiency DSH level II or I and for English Language Proficiency in IELTS it is 6.5 and for TOEFL it is 90. This score may vary from university to university.
31st August 2021, 09:18 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Germany offer masters in Agricultural Engineering and technology?

Yes, Germany offer masters in Agriculture Engineering and technology.

Germany's best universities for agricultural science:-

1) Technische Universitat Munchen.
2) Christian-Albrechts-Universitat zu Kiel.
3) Humboldt-Universitat Berlin.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?