29th November 2016, 05:29 PM
Unregistered

Does MIT, America provides Mining engineering? How to study this course and eligibility criteria for it?

Hello sir, I want to study Mining engineering from MIT, America. Does MIT, America provides this course? How to study this course and eligibility criteria for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do to study from MIT America after 12th? How to prepare for it?
  2. Is there any college offering M.Tech for BSc students? I am doing BSc in Mineral Beneficiation
  3. How should I do MS in mining in abroad? names of the colleges and procedure to go abroad?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in CSE after completion of diploma in mining engineering?
  5. Procedure for admission in MIT USA for Ph.D? What is the eligibility criteria? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to earn MS degree(PG) in MIT USA? Procedure and eligibility criteria to join MIT, USA?
  7. Procedure to take admission in MIT in America Institute of Technology? What type of exam do I need to qualify? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get Lateral Entry to study AMIE Mining Engineering being a 2 years Diploma holder on 12th basis?
  9. Eligibility for admission in B.Tech at MIT?
  10. Which medical colleges should I choose to study MD course in central America? Eligibility criteria to join NASA after MD course? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in B.Tech CSE course at MIT, UCB, Harvard, Zurich and Stanford Universities?
  12. Eligibility to get admission for an undergraduate course in The School Of Mining Engineering, South Africa?
  13. Requirements to get admission in Anna University to study B.Tech(Mining Engineering) for Diploma student?
  14. How to study mining engineering after completing my form E?
  15. Possibility to study B.Tech in Mining Engineering at VNIT, Nagpur for Diploma student?
  16. MIT scholarship eligibility criteria?
  17. Eligibility criteria for M.Tech in Petroleum engineering after B.Tech in Mining engineering?
  18. How many courses are available in polytechnic for doing course related to Mining engineering?
22nd February 2018, 12:16 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does MIT, America provides Mining engineering? How to study this course and eligibility criteria for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study Mining engineering from MIT, America. Does MIT, America provides this course? How to study this course and eligibility criteria for it?

Sorry, Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), America does not offer the Mining Engineering course. Candidates can study the course in other universities. For taking admission to the course, candidates have to clear the English language test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE. Candidates can apply for the admission to the mining engineering online. Candidates are admitted to the course based on academic records, GRE score, Statement of Purpose (SOP), LOR, financial strength, work experience, college reputation, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?