23rd March 2022, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

Does Oxford and Harvard Universities offer courses in Law?

Hi, could you please confirm me whether Oxford University and Harvard University offers Law courses or not? If yes, then what is the eligibility criteria for Indian students? What would be the fees structure and what are the visa requirements to study in USA and UK for Indians?

27th March 2022, 06:50 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does Oxford and Harvard Universities offer courses in Law?

Does Oxford and Harvard Universities offer courses in Law?

Yes, Oxford and Harvard Universities offer courses in Law. Law student bragging rights go to our cousins across the pond, with Harvard once again outperforming both Oxford and Cambridge in the latest law school world rankings. The candidate needs to score good in the IELTS or any other equivalent exam to get admission in the university.
29th March 2022, 03:47 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Default Re: Does Oxford and Harvard Universities offer courses in Law?

Harvard, like all US law schools, offers a 3-year Juris Doctor course which is a postgraduate course, and similar to the Indian LLB course.

Oxford has a BCL, amongst other degrees, at the postgraduate level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?