6th April 2017, 10:47 AM
Unregistered

Does University of Canberra, Australia provide MBA course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?

Hello sir, I want to study MBA course from University of Canberra, Australia. Please tell me is this university provide this course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges in Australia and their fee structure? Is IELTS compulsory for it?
  2. List of colleges in Australia to study master degree course after Mechanical Engineering with 73%? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. Procedure to get admission for CS course after completion of BCA and MBA? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  4. What all are the courses that can be done under commerce in Australia and what is the fee structure for doing 15 month course in Australia?
  5. Date of admission, best college/university and fee structure of MDS in Australia?
  6. How to take admission for external MBA after completing BCA from Pune University? Procedure, fee structure and the documents required?
  7. How can I take admission in MBA in DU on MAT basis? Fee structure and procedure for admission in MBA in DU?
  8. Admission fee structure and best university/college in Australia for MDS?
  9. Admission fee structure and best university or college in Australia for MDS?
  10. Can I get admission for ICWA after completing BBA course? What is the fee structure for ICWAI course?
  11. Fee structure for MBA(IT and Finance)? Procedure for admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission and fee structure for Correspondence MBA course? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What is the fee structure followed for M.Com? What is the procedure followed for getting the admission?
  14. How may I get fee structure and admission procedure of IIFT Delhi? How may I get details about Academic fee, Hostel fee, Library fee?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure of correspondence program in MBA offered by Tezpur University?
  16. Procedure to apply for MBA course through VTU and fee structure?
  17. Details about CFA course? What is the admission procedure and fee structure?
  18. Can I apply for Gauhati University to study MBA if not appeared in CAT and MAT? Issuing date of application form and fee structure for it?
30th November 2017, 02:15 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does University of Canberra, Australia provide MBA course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I want to study MBA course from University of Canberra, Australia. Please tell me is this university provide this course? Procedure of admission and fee structure?

Yes, University of Canberra, Australia provides the MBA program. Candidates must have a bachelor qualification or equivalent in a related field or bachelor qualification or equivalent in an unrelated field and three years’ work experience are eligible to apply for the MBA program at the University of Canberra, Australia. Candidates have to clear the English language test like IELTS with 6.0 bands with no band score below 6.0 to get admission to the MBA program at the University of Canberra. The fee for the MBA program is around Rs 15 Lakhs. University of Canberra website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?