6th September 2015, 09:01 PM
Unregistered

Does University of Nottingham conducts entrance exam to study M.Sc in Physiotherapy? Eligibility to get admission?

Hello,
I want to know that University of Nottingham is taking its own entrance exam for doing M.Sc in Physiotherapy? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any entrance exam to study B.Tech in Nottingham University?
  2. Eligibility criteria and cutoff marks required in entrance exam to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy in Manipal University?
  3. Procedure and eligibility to get admission for study Master of Physiotherapy in any college of Mumbai?
  4. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Physiotherapy course for 12th Science student? Entrance exam to get admission?
  5. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying Bachelor of Physiotherapy? List of colleges which offer admission in Kerala?
  6. Colleges offering Bachelor of Physiotherapist in Delhi or rest of India?
  7. Admission procedure and fee expenses to study Physiotherapy in University of South Dakota?
  8. How to prepare for MSc entrance exam in Physics upto next year
  9. Can I study Master of Physiotherapy after completing Bachelor of Physiotherapy course in Abroad? Entrance exam and requirements to study?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to get admission to MSc maths course in Utkal University? Date of sale of entrance exam form? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  12. Admission procedure and entrance exam to study Master of Physiotherapy in AIIMS?
  13. How to do correspondence B.Ed from Panvel?
  14. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  15. Physiotherapy entrance exams
  16. Which M.Sc course can be done after completing graduation in physiotherapy?
  17. When the online forms will be available for MSc? What is the criteria and the syllabus? I want to take admission in Pune University for MSc
  18. Are physiotherapy students eligible for msc clinical research?
17th September 2017, 12:50 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Does University of Nottingham conducts entrance exam to study M.Sc in Physiotherapy? Eligibility to get admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello,
I want to know that University of Nottingham is taking its own entrance exam for doing M.Sc in Physiotherapy? What is the eligibility criteria for getting admission?

There is no entrance examination for the admission to MSc Physiotherapy course at University of Nottingham. Eligibility to study MSc Physiotherapy in University of Nottingham is a first degree in Physiotherapy or a related Health Care subject or equivalent with a minimum two years of clinical experience. Candidates have to clear IELTS with 6.5 or more and no bands less than 6.0 for the admission to MSc Physiotherapy course at University of Nottingham. Candidates have to apply for admission with a strong statement of purpose, excellent resume, academic records and work experience. University of Nottingham website link is Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?