6th November 2015, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for GRE exam being a Civil Engineering student?

I am studying Civil Engineering and want to give GRE exam. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the GRE exam?

Related Questions:
  1. Preferred course to do from Canada after completing 10+2 in non medical stream?
  2. Will I be eligible for GRE exam if failed in one subject?
  3. Does I have to secured 7.5 CGPA in B.Tech to appear in GRE? Eligibility criteria of GRE?
  4. Procedure to study in Abroad through GRE? Eligibility to appear in GRE for B.Tech student?
  5. Eligibility to appear in GRE for first year B.Tech(CE) student who has failed in a subject?
  6. Detailed information and eligibility criteria of GRE?
  7. What is GRE and it's eligibility criteria?
  8. How can I start preparation for GRE being a B.E.(EIE) 4th semester student? Eligibility criteria, syllabus and question pattern of GRE?
  9. Eligibility criteria of GRE for M.Sc Botany student?
  10. Eligibility criteria and reputed universities in US for M.S.? How to prepare and when GRE will be conducted? Difference between GRE and GMAT?
  11. Want to know about foreign universities offering MS degree? Procedure based on GRE, TOEFL? Eligibility criteria?
  12. Eligibility criteria of GRE 2016
  13. M.Tech from India is better or from Abroad?
  14. Can I apply for GRE being a BCA student?
  15. List of various PSU's in India? Date of PSU exam and their eligibility criteria? Is B.Tech Civil Engineering student eligible?
  16. Eligibility criteria for GRE and TOEFL Exams? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  18. Eligibility criteria to study M.Tech in Civil Engineering stream?
6th November 2015, 11:14 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for GRE exam being a Civil Engineering student?

No specific eligibility criteria is required for appearing in GRE examination. Anyone irrespective of age, educational qualification, etc., are eligible to appear in GRE examination. GRE is a standardised test which is an admission requirement for most Graduate schools in United States. The GRE score is valid for a period of 5 years. Since, you are pursuing Civil Engineering, you are eligible to appear in GRE examination.
7th November 2015, 12:03 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for GRE exam being a Civil Engineering student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying Civil Engineering and want to give GRE exam. So tell me about the eligibility criteria for the GRE exam?
Yes, you can apply for GRE exam because this exam doesn't require any educational qualification.

GRE stands for Graduate Record Examination.

There are no specific eligibility criteria for GRE Test. This examination is open for all candidates who are willing to pursue higher degree in abroad.

Types of Graduate Record Examination test

1) Revised General Test
2) GRE Subject Tests
7th November 2015, 10:40 AM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Graduate Record Examination is conducted for the admission in Several courses offered at various foreign Universities.

All aspirants are eligible to apply.

No age limit.

In India this is computer based test.

For more information and online registration you can get more detail in GRE Website.
7th November 2015, 04:56 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

There is no specific eligibility criterion available for GRE (Graduate Record Examinations).

It is for the purpose of admission to the colleges in abroad.

The aspirant can register for a test irrespective of age and qualification.

It is a online examination. There are some coaching classes also available for the GRE.
8th November 2015, 07:05 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Yes, you can apply for GRE Exam being an Engineering Graduate. Remember, you are eligible to apply for GRE Examination only when you are pursuing Final year of B.Tech (Civil Engineering). Generally there is no specific eligibility criteria for appearing in GRE Examination. So candidates can take up this examination irrespective of the academic qualification. This examination is basically conducted for admission into Graduate and Post Graduate Level examinations. So being a Civil Engineering candidate, you are certainly eligible to apply for GRE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?