22nd May 2019, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get BSc(Criminology & Psychology) admission in University of Gloucestershire? Fee expenses of BSc(Criminology & Psychology)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study BSc(Criminology & Psychology) from University of Gloucestershire. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

25th May 2019, 06:10 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get BSc(Criminology & Psychology) admission in University of Gloucestershire? Fee expenses of BSc(Criminology & Psychology)?

Eligibility to get BSc(Criminology & Psychology) admission in University of Gloucestershire

You must have completed 12th standard with minimum 65% marks from a recognized university/institute.

You must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent.

Fee expenses of BSc(Criminology & Psychology) is £13,840 per year for academic session 2018-19 and £14,250 per year for 2019/20. Duration of this program is full time 3 years.

For more details;
http://www.glos.ac.uk/courses/underg...-bsc-hons.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?