23rd June 2019, 01:33 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MEng(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Teesside University?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Teesside University for MEng(Aerospace Engineering) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

26th June 2019, 09:36 AM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MEng(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Teesside University?

Eligibility to get MEng(Aerospace Engineering) admission in Teesside University;

The applicant should have passed 12th standard with Mathematics as a subject with at least 65% marks from CBSE/CISCE/Any State Board.
Or
The applicant should have passed Diploma from the State Board of Technical Education with at least 60% marks.
And
The applicant must have a score card of English proficiency test such as IELTS or equivalent.

Candidates can visit the below mentioned official website link for details;
https://www.tees.ac.uk/sections/inte...d=2#list_start
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?