3rd September 2019, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MS(Fashion Design) course in Drexel University? Duration of this course?

Respected Sir/Madam, I want to get the information regarding the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Drexel University to study MS(Fashioon Design) course. Can you please tell me about the eligibility criteria? Please tell me about the duration also of this course.

6th September 2019, 05:46 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MS(Fashion Design) course in Drexel University? Duration of this course?

Eligibility criteria to get admission to Drexel University for MS in Fashion Design course:
1. Drexel University requires a four-year bachelor's degree from a regionally accredited institution with a minimum cumulative grade point average of 3.0.
2. You must have GRE and TOEFL scorecards.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?