15th June 2019, 01:24 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Clinical Pharmacy) admission in University of Brighton? Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Pharmacy)?

Hello everyone, I have a dream to study MSc(Clinical Pharmacy) from University of Brighton. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this course. Also let me know about the fee expenses. Waiting for your response. Thank you!

16th June 2019, 02:02 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Clinical Pharmacy) admission in University of Brighton? Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Pharmacy)?

Eligibility criteria to pursue M.Sc. in Clinical Pharmacy from University of Brighton:-
1. You must have an honors degree in Pharmacy, Chemistry or Medical Science.
2. You must have GRE scorecard.
3. You must have English proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS with score of 6.5 overall and not less than 6 in each parameter.
4. Having a strong clinical background or relevant work experience is desirable.

In order to pursue M.Sc. in Clinical Pharmacy program from University of Brighton you will have to pay INR 13,20,220.
16th June 2019, 04:59 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Clinical Pharmacy) admission in University of Brighton? Fee expenses of MSc(Clinical Pharmacy)?

Eligibility to get MSc(Clinical Pharmacy) admission in University of Brighton;

Applicants must hold a MPharm (2ii or above) or equivalent pharmacy degree from any recognized university.
Applicants having a relevant PGDip are also eligible to pursue.

Applicants must have qualified English proficiency test IELTS with overall score of 6.5 and not less than 6 in each components or its equivalent.

More info;
https://www.brighton.ac.uk/courses/s...rmacy-msc.aspx
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?