5th July 2018, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to get MSc(Genomic Medicine) admission in Birmingham University?

Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Birmingham University for MSc(Genomic Medicine) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Does University of Birmingham provides Doctor of Medicine course?
  2. Can I pay course fee of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in EMI mode to Birmingham University?
  3. How can I apply to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  4. Preocedure to take admission in B.Pharmacy course at Birmingham City University? Eligibility criteria and fees of this course?
  5. Course structure and duration of MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  6. Procedure to get admission in University of Birmingham for study MBA(Marketing Management)? -- [New]
  7. Which university provide MS course after Mechanical Engineering in between University of Birmingham and Lancaster University? How to get admission?
  8. Entrance exam to study MSc(Genomic Medicine) in Birmingham University?
  9. Education Loan of Rs. 15 Lacs for a candidate who has secured admission in MS at University of Birmingham?
  10. Admission details of MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  11. Eligibility criteria to get admission in BDS course at Imperial College School of Medicine, United Kingdom? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of Medical universities in United Kingdom for which banks will grant education loan -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Admission procedure and requirements to study MSc(Clinical Primary and Community Care) in Birmingham University?
  14. Procedure to study MD in Cardiology in UK after completing MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to get admission in M.Phil (English) at Birmingham City University? Is there any seat reserved for foreign students?
  16. Entrance exams available to study MSc(Immunology and Immunotherapy) in University of Birmingham?
  17. In which university I should study MS in Computer Science among St. Andrews University, University of Birmingham, University of Exeter and University of Sheffield?
  18. List of universities to do MD in USA?
9th July 2018, 01:25 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to get MSc(Genomic Medicine) admission in Birmingham University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, can anyone of you let me know that what is the eligibility criteria for getting admission in Birmingham University for MSc(Genomic Medicine) course? Please inform me regarding the eligibility. Thank you!

Candidates with a degree in a relevant subject like biomedical science or medicine are eligible to study MSc Genomic Medicine in Birmingham University. However, candidates with alternative academic qualifications, on the basis of professional qualifications and experience within NHS, are also eligible to study MSc Genomic Medicine in Birmingham University. Candidates should have cleared the IELTS level 7.0 with no less than 6.5 in any band for the admission to study MSc Genomic Medicine in Birmingham University. Birmingham University – Genomic Medicine website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?