13th August 2021, 09:18 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and other requirements to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology for BTech(ME) student?

Hello Sir, I am a BTech ME student and I am interested to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) from Rochester Institute of Technology in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

14th August 2021, 01:27 PM
Msdhoni02

Default Re: Eligibility and other requirements to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology for BTech(ME) student?

Eligibility:

1. You should have completed a graduation with a minimum of 60% marks or first division.

2. You should have a minimum of 7.0 score band or above.

3. Letter of recommendation.

4. Visa.

5. Personal statement.
14th August 2021, 01:27 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and other requirements to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology for BTech(ME) student?

Eligibility and other requirements to study ME(Mechanical Engineering) in Rochester Institute of Technology for BTech(ME) students are that the candidate should have completed graduation in BTech with a minimum of 60% marks from any university. The candidate should have passed any English language test.

Address: 1 Lomb Memorial Dr, Rochester, NY 14623, United States.
Phone: +1 585-475-2411.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?