13th September 2017, 10:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?

Sir, I have passed 12th and studying in B.Sc Zoology but very much interested to study MBBS course. Please tell me eligibility and procedure to study MBBS course from Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna, Austria? How much amount required to study here?
  2. What is the total cost to complete MBBS from private medical college -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Procedure to get admission in M.Sc Nursing at Medical University of Vienna? -- [New]
  4. Which are the government colleges of MBBS in Mumbai? What is the total cost of studies including fee structure? Criteria for admission in MBBS?
  5. What is the procedure followed for getting admission for MBBS course in Germany?
  6. How to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Will I have to pass GRE, IELTS and TOEFL exam?
  7. Procedure and requirement to take admission in Kalinga Institutes of Medical Sciences for SAARC countries (Bangladesh) student? Total fee structure with food and accommodation?
  8. Am I eligible to study MBBS without work permit after completing BSc Hons and MS in Biotechnology? What would be total cost for studying MBBS in Germany?
  9. Eligibility criteria, procedure to get admission, fee structure per year including hostel accommodation and last date of MBBS admission in Punjab? Whether a foreigner student have to appear in entrance exam for admission?
  10. Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at The Tamilnadu Dr MGR Medical University?
  11. Procedure to study MBBS in Harvard University and Oxford University? Total cost to study MBBS in these universities?
  12. Which are the best medical colleges in Jharkhand? How much is the total cost for studying MBBS?
  13. Steps to get admission in MS at Vienna University of Technology? Eligibility criteria for it?
  14. Eligibility to get admission in Dairy Technology course at University of Southern Queensland, Australia? Fees including lodging, food and accommodation?
  15. Total expenses including accommodation to study MS in Germany, Russia and Singapore?
  16. Best university in between Nanjing Medical University, China and Alfaisal University, Saudi Arabia to study MBBS course without IELTS exam? Total cost in study?
  17. How to get admission in Kolkata for medical seat, being a Bangladeshi?
  18. Procedure to get admission in Chemical Engineering course at Kyoto University, Japan? Fee structure including accommodation charges?
15th September 2017, 09:25 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility and procedure to get admission in MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna? Total cost including accommodation?

Since, you have completed your class 12th in Science stream, you are very much eligible for the MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna.
Candidates those who have completed their class 12th in Science stream studying PCB as a subject combination from a recognized Board are eligible to apply for the MBBS course at Medical University of Vienna.
Candidates must have to qualify in the entrance examination of MedAT in order to get admission under the College. Admission is based on the marks scored in the entrance examination.
To get fee and other details, contact to the official website of the University.

https://www.meduniwien.ac.at/web/en/...n/tuition-fees
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?