29th February 2020, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons admission in The University of Waikato? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir, I have completed my 12th and I want to study BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons course in The University of Waikato. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission? Please let me know about the fee expenses also.

26th February 2023, 03:49 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: Eligibility to secure BEng(Mechanical Engineering) Hons admission in The University of Waikato? Fee expenses of this course?

To be eligible for admission to the BEng (Mechanical Engineering) Hons program at the University of Waikato, applicants should have completed their secondary education with good grades in mathematics and physics, or equivalent qualifications. In addition, they should meet the university's English language proficiency requirements, which can be demonstrated through various tests such as IELTS, TOEFL, etc.

Regarding the fee expenses of the course, it varies depending on whether the applicant is a domestic student or an international student. For domestic students, the estimated fee for 2022 is around NZD 7,090 per year, while for international students, the estimated fee for 2022 is around NZD 39,696 per year. However, it is important to note that fees are subject to change, and applicants should confirm the latest fee information with the university.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?