16th April 2020, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure Master of Professional Environmental Engineering admission in University of Newcastle?

Sir, I want to secure admission into University of Newcastle for studying Master of Professional Environmental Engineering course. I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission into this university for this course. Please tell me immediately.

26th February 2023, 03:25 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligibility to secure Master of Professional Environmental Engineering admission in University of Newcastle?

The eligibility requirements for the Master of Professional Environmental Engineering program at the University of Newcastle include:
  • A bachelor's degree in engineering, environmental science, or a related field.
  • A minimum GPA of 4.0 out of 7.0 or equivalent.
  • English language proficiency, demonstrated through an approved English language test if English is not your first language.

In addition to these requirements, applicants may also need to submit a personal statement, a CV, and letters of recommendation. It is recommended that you check the specific requirements for the program on the university's website or contact the admissions office for further information.

As for the fee expenses of the course, it may vary depending on factors such as your residency status, the duration of the course, and any scholarships or financial aid you may be eligible for. It is best to check the university's website or contact the admissions office for accurate and up-to-date information on the fees.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?