27th February 2021, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to secure MPA(Digital Technologies and Policy) admission in University College London? Fee expenses of this course?

Sir, I have completed my BTech course and I want to study MPA(Digital Technologies and Policy) course in University College London. Can I know about the eligibility criteria for securing admission? Please let me know about the fee expenses also.

26th February 2023, 01:51 AM
4700BC

Default Re: Eligibility to secure MPA(Digital Technologies and Policy) admission in University College London? Fee expenses of this course?

To secure admission for MPA (Digital Technologies and Policy) in University College London (UCL), applicants must meet the following eligibility criteria:
  • A minimum of an upper second-class UK Bachelor's degree or an overseas qualification of an equivalent standard.
  • Applicants must demonstrate strong academic background and relevant work experience in the field of digital technologies and policy.
  • English language proficiency is required, which can be demonstrated through a valid English language test score such as IELTS or TOEFL.

As for the fee expenses, for the academic year 2022-2023, the tuition fee for the MPA (Digital Technologies and Policy) program at UCL is £31,150 for UK and EU students, and £36,880 for international students. However, the fee may vary from year to year, and it is recommended to check the UCL website or contact the admissions office for the most up-to-date information.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?