24th June 2022, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to start my process for MS in Germany?

I have completed my 3_2. right now in 4_1. but I was detained previously In 3_2.till 3_2 my aggregate was 71%. So, am I eligible to start my process for MS in Germany. Please provide me an answer to my question

28th June 2022, 10:33 PM
ashishboudha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to start my process for MS in Germany?

Candidates applying for MS degree in Germany must have four years of graduation degree.

Also, candidates must have qualified in any one of the following examinations – IELTS, TOFL, GRE, GMAT. They will have to provide details about the English Proficiency Test and Graduation level knowledge.

In order to apply in some of the universities, candidates are required to have basic knowledge of German as well as they must have appeared for TestDaF or DSH, accepted by most of the universities.
29th June 2022, 01:31 AM
cookie1902
Senior Member+++++

The eligibility to study MS in Germany is a candidate must have passed a bachelor's degree in the relevant field from a recognized university. A candidate must qualify in any one of the following examinations IELTS, TOEFL, GRE, or GMAT. You need to provide details about the English Proficiency Test and graduation level knowledge.

A candidate can apply to German Universities by directly submitting the application form to a university online. To apply to some of the universities, candidates are required to have a basic knowledge of German as well as they must have appeared for TestDaF or DSH which is accepted by most of the universities.
29th June 2022, 02:18 PM
Dineshkumar1907
Senior Member++

Eligibility:-

Candidates applying for MS degree in Germany must have four years of graduation degree. Also, candidates must have qualified in any one of the following examinations – IELTS, TOFL, GRE, GMAT. They will have to provide details about the English Proficiency Test and Graduation level knowledge.
29th June 2022, 05:25 PM
Msdhoni02

1. Minimum 75% in your undergraduate degree or CGPA 7.5/10

2. German universities accept IELTS exam results with a score of 6.5 out of 9.

3. You can also submit your TOEFL score which should be over 90
GRE is not mandatory.

4. But in some cases, you may be asked to submit your GRE score depending on the university or course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?