21st April 2018, 11:57 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello sir, I am a 12th student and I am interested to study Bachelor of Business Administration from Westcliff University in Abroad. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University?
  2. When the admission of Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University will be started?
  3. Details information about Bachelor of Business Administration offered in Westcliff University?
  4. Course structure & fee expenses of Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University?
  5. Eligibility to study Master of Business(Fashion) in Rutgers Business School for B.Des student? Requirements to get admission?
  6. Eligibility to study BSc(Business Engineering) in Maastricht University for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?
  7. Eligibility to study BS(Computer Engineering) in European University Cyprus for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Can I study BBA after completing 12th Arts?
  9. Requirements for admission in MBA (Business Administration) in Murdoch University?
  10. Can I get student visa to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Australia if secured 60% in 10th, 45% in 12th Commerce and scored 5.5 Bands in IELTS?
  11. Eligibility to study BBA(Logistics Management) in De Paul IMD, Kochi?
  12. Career options available after completion of 12th for Commerce students?
  13. List of graduation degree after 12th in commerce?
  14. Is a B.Com in Logistic and Shipping Managment course valuable? What are courses to pursue after completion of 12th Class?
  15. Courses available to study for a candidate after 12th Commerce? -- [Most Discussed] -- [New]
  16. Eligibility to study Bachelor of Tourism Administration for Humanities student?
  17. How to get admission for BS in Business Administration course in Troy University, US?
  18. List of courses I can do along with 12th
22nd May 2018, 10:34 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study "Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University" is given below.

You must have completed 10+2 from any recognized University/Board with minimum GPA of 50.0%.
You must have qualified in English Proficiency Test such as IELTS, TOFEL.
>IELTS with minimum score average: 6.0
>TOFEL iBT with minimum score: 61.0

Last edited by ppsahu; 14th August 2018 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Remove *
4th July 2019, 06:08 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor of Business Administration in Westcliff University for 12th student? Requirements to get admission?

If we want to got 5.5 score in ielts, we can get college admission in Westcliff University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?