27th March 2019, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am a 12th Science student and I am interested to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia from Thomas More University of Applied Sciences. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

30th March 2019, 08:00 PM
chaithramsamapath

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

yes , you are eligible to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences.

Eligibility criteria

-Completed college or diploma
-You need to have a good knowledge of the English language , so you need to take at least one exams from the following English test:
-TOEFL
-IELTS
-Cambridge English
Once you have cleared above mentioned tests, you can apply for admission to study
Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences

Requirements

-Completed college or diploma
-English Proficiency Test such as IELTS/TOFEL
-Passport
-Official transcripts
-Resume
-Motivation letter
-Two letters of recommendation
31st March 2019, 04:52 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences for 12th Science student? Requirements to get admission?

Eligibility to study Bachelor in Information Management & Multimedia in Thomas More University of Applied Sciences:

You should have passed 12th standard/diploma equivalent to Flemish or Dutch diploma or certificate with at least 80% marks from a recognized board.
You should have score card of one of the following internationally recognized language tests:

IELTS overall band score 6.5

TOEFL iBT 79

TOEIC Listening 490 + Reading 455 + Speaking 200 + Writing 200

SAT Critical Reading & Writing 560

ACT English 20 + Reading 20

Cambridge Assessment English C1 Advanced/C2 Proficiency 160

For details:
https://www.thomasmore.be/en/degree-...n-requirements

Last edited by ppsahu; 2nd April 2019 at 07:39 AM. Reason: Remove *
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?