22nd July 2019, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Respected Sir, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for studying BEng(Electronic Engineering) course which is available in Sheffield Hallam University? I am interested to do this course in this university. So, please tell me about the eligibility criteria.

24th July 2019, 04:37 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BEng(Electronic Engineering) in Sheffield Hallam University?

Eligibility criteria to pursue B.Eng. in Electronic Engineering program in Sheffield Hallam University :
1. You must qualified 12th standard examination with 85% marks in each of the five subjects studied either the CBSE or ISC examination boards.
2. You must have English language proficiency certificate demonstrated by IELTS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?