5th August 2019, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) at the University of Cumbria?

Dear Sir, I am a student of 12th Science course. I want to join the University of Cumbria to study BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment). So, I would like to know about the eligibility criteria for getting admission in this university for this course? Waiting for your response!

9th August 2019, 04:24 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) at the University of Cumbria?

Eligibility criteria to pursue a B.Sc. in Outdoor Adventure and Environment program at University of Cumbria:
1. You must have Secondary examination certificates with a minimum of 75% marks in Maths and your chosen subject.
2. You must have IELTS score of 6.5 band across all four categories.
13th August 2019, 01:37 PM
ites
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) at the University of Cumbria?

BSc (Hons) Outdoor Adventure and Environment

Location :-Ambleside || Duration. :-Full-time - 3 Years || Start date -September 2019

Eligibility to study BSc(Outdoor Adventure and Environment) at the University of Cumbria as follows :

-For Indian students you should have 70 % - 85 % marks in their senior school according to your boards rank in their list.

-You need to clear your foreign national language test IELTS with valid score.

You should visit this official website for complete information as given below :
https://www.cumbria.ac.uk/study/courses/undergraduate/outdoor-adventure-and-environment/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?