30th May 2019, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study BSc(Robotics and Intelligence Devices) in Maynooth University?

Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in Intermediate Science. I want to study BSc(Robotics and Intelligence Devices) in Maynooth University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

3rd June 2019, 01:27 PM
Parvathi90
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study BSc(Robotics and Intelligence Devices) in Maynooth University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Madam, I am a student of India and studying in Intermediate Science. I want to study BSc(Robotics and Intelligence Devices) in Maynooth University. In this case, I am eligible to study this course? Kindly let me know about my eligibility. Thank you!

Candidates who have passed 10+2 or Higher Secondary School Certificate Grade 12 with at least 75% marks, including an English result of 70% marks from CBSE Board or ICSE Board or
pass in 10+2 in any other board with English mark of 75%, with the necessary subjects and should have completed 18 years of age at the time of course commencement are eligible to study BSc Robotics and Intelligent Devices in Maynooth University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?