1st August 2018, 10:29 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University for BA(French) student?

I am studying BA(French) course and after completing my graduation I want to study MA(French Language and Culture) from Horizon University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

Related Questions:
  1. Benefits of studying MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University?
  2. Course structure and fee expenses of MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University?
  3. Whether MA(French Language and Culture) course is offered online in Horizon University? -- [New]
  4. Requirements to secure MA(French Language and Culture) admission in Horizon University?
  5. JNU MA in English Entrance Exam Details
  6. Documents required to study MS(Engineering Management) in Trine University?
  7. BCA course is suitable for science student? C+ language is tough for BCA students?
  8. How to study Spanish Language and MBA from University of La Laguna, Spain? Eligibility and procedure to get admission?
  9. How can a Bangladeshi student get an scholarship for studying in Calcutta University?
  10. Syllabus for MA hindi from JNU DELHI? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Updated Syllabus and pattern of Advanced Placement Test
  12. How to study German language? In what way German universities will test language proficiency?
  13. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  14. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Zoology) in Madras University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
  15. How many levels of german language course should I complete to study MS in German university? I am pursuing B.Tech in bio medical with 72% marks and scored 1120 marks in GRE.
  16. What is the requirement for MS in USA or UK? What are the exams to be given? Where can we complete MS in less than 2 years?
  17. Eligibility to do French Language Diploma course for M.Com student?
  18. Eligibility to study BS(Mechanical Engineering) in University of Jamestown for 12th Science student?
6th August 2018, 04:59 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MA(French Language and Culture) in Horizon University for BA(French) student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BA(French) course and after completing my graduation I want to study MA(French Language and Culture) from Horizon University. I just want to know that what is the eligibility criteria for studying this course in this college?

Eligibility to study MA French in Horizons University is a bachelor’s degree or equivalent and candidates must have proficiency in French language. When the candidate is not a native French speaker, has not passed a degree in French or has not worked in French, the student must have pass score in French language test for the admission to study MA French in Horizons University. Therefore, BA French student can study MA French in Horizons University. The Horizons University website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?