7th March 2020, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master of Surgical Research in Deakin University for an MBBS student? Requirements to get admission?

Hello Sir, I am an MBBS student and I am interested in studying Master of Surgical Research from Deakin University. Am I eligible to study this course? If yes, then please tell me about the requirements for getting admission.

26th February 2023, 03:41 AM
NaubiShah

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master of Surgical Research in Deakin University for an MBBS student? Requirements to get admission?

To be eligible for the Master of Surgical Research program at Deakin University, you will need to have completed a Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) or equivalent degree from a recognized institution.

Additionally, you will need to meet the English language requirements set by the university, which can be demonstrated through a satisfactory score on an approved English language proficiency test such as IELTS or TOEFL.

The admission requirements may also include submitting a research proposal, providing academic transcripts, and a statement of purpose or letter of recommendation.

It's important to note that meeting the minimum eligibility requirements does not guarantee admission to the program, as admission decisions are based on a range of factors such as academic performance, relevant work experience, and the strength of the application overall.

Regarding the fee expenses for the Master of Surgical Research program at Deakin University, it varies depending on a range of factors such as whether you are an international or domestic student, and the duration of the program. It is best to check the university's website or contact the relevant department for up-to-date information on the fees.

~Regards
Naubahar Shah
BBA, M.Com, NET Qualified
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?