20th October 2018, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Hi everyone, I am a BTech(Civil Engineering) student and after completing my Graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do Master in Wood Materials Science from University of Eastern Finland. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

25th October 2018, 05:38 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Being a BTech(Civil Engineering) student, you are eligible to pursue Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland. Candidates who have completed Bachelor of Science, or equivalent, degree in e.g. Chemistry, Forestry, Life Sciences, Biotechnology, Material Science, Biology, Applied Physics, Engineering or related field from any recognized university are eligible to pursue Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland.

Candidate must have a score card of IELTS 6.5/TOEFL 92/PTE 62/CAE/CPE level C to be eligible to pursue that course.

If you have fullfill the above mentioned criteria, you are definitely eligible to pursue that course.

For more details you should visit the below mentioned website link.
https://www.uef.fi/en/web/wood-mater...e/how-to-apply
25th October 2018, 11:32 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study Master in Wood Materials Science in University of Eastern Finland for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?

Eligibility criteria to study Master in Wood Materials Science:-
1. You must have a Bachelor's degree in Science, forestry, chemistry, material science, biology, physics, engineering or related field.
2. You must have GRE examination scorecard.
3. You must have an English language proficiency scorecard i.e. IELTS/TOEFL.
For more details you should visit to http://www.uef.fi/web/wood-materials-science
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?