28th July 2018, 02:09 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia for BTech student?

Hi everyone, I am a student of BTech(CSE) and after completing my graduation I want to study in Abroad. I am interested to do MBA(HRM) from University of Nicosia. So, I would like to know the eligibility criteria for studying this course for me?

Related Questions:
  1. Entrance exams to study MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia?
  2. Detailed information about MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia
  3. Course structure and fee expenses of MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia?
  4. Eligibility to study MSc(Electronic Systems Design) in University of BATH for BTech(ECE) student?
  5. Eligibility to study Master in Construction Engineering in University of Cambridge for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  6. Eligibility to study Master in Textile Engineering in University of Boras for BTech student?
  7. Eligibility to study MS(Aviation and Transportation Management) in Lewis University for BTech(Aeronautical Engineering) student?
  8. Job opportunities through MBA(HRM) of University of Nicosia?
  9. Eligibility to study MS(Civil & Environmental Engineering) in The George Washington University for BTech(Civil Engineering) student?
  10. Eligibility to study MSc(Computer Science) in Northumbria University London for BTech(CSE) student? -- [New]
  11. Eligibility to study BTech Mechanical in Bundelkhand University? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Eligibility to study MSc(Remote Sensing & GIS) in Amravati University for BTech(ECE) student?
  13. Eligibility to study Master of Engineering Management in Lawrence Technological University for BTech student?
  14. How can I get a Student Loan to study BTech being an ST student?
  15. Eligibility to study BTech(Architecture Engineering) in Singhania University?
  16. Eligibility to study MS(Civil Engineering) in Castelldefels School of Social Sciences for BTech Civil student?
  17. Eligibility to study ME(Electronics & Communication) in Birla Institute of Technology, Extension Centre Patna?
  18. Eligibility to study MS(Computer Engineering) in Syracuse University College Of Engineering And Computer Science for BTech student?
1st August 2018, 05:32 PM
ppsahu
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia for BTech student?

Eligibility to study MBA(HRM) in University of Nicosia is given below.

You must have an accredited Bachelor’s degree (European, American or another equivalent) from a recognized university.

You must have a valid score card of English language tests like IELTS/TOFEL/GCSE/Cambridge Exams.

You must have a valid score card of admission test i.e. GMAT.

You must have at least 2 years of work experience.

Last edited by ppsahu; 5th August 2018 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Remove dots
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?